[CentOS] mythtv on centos4 - hardware USB2.0

Mon Jun 27 15:21:59 UTC 2005
Simone <simone72 at email.it>

Hi, I am now getting interested in this argument and I found really
helpful your suggestion regarding ATRPMS (now installing). I was now
wondering if anyone could suggest me a good USB2.0 hardware for this
purpouse that works well with CentOS4. I am interested in recording from
cable tv, and since I will be using a laptop for this, I thought USB2.0
could be the best option.

Thanks, have a nice day

Simone