[CentOS] Re: opensource backup software suggestions please -- VTL option ...

Fri Jun 3 15:38:10 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith@ieee.org> <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

From: Jim Bartus <jbartus at advance.net>
> Bryan,
> Something about your replies causes them to always be new threads rather
> than inline with the rest of the conversation.
> Is this just me (thunderbird 1.0.2 on FC3) or does everyone get this?

I don't think my webmail reader is honoring the Message ID in the header.
And I know my Treo doesn't.

I'm working on switching to a new webmail interface.
I hate it because I have to manually bottom-post.

Unfortunately, GMail doesn't honor Message ID well either, so it's
no better.  I might switch to Yahoo.

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org