[CentOS] Thanks :)

Fri Jun 3 18:53:07 UTC 2005
Ajay <ajay at unisoftindia.net>

Vote for CentOS thread is now a lost cause and I was sure many of you are
ignoring it, hence this new thread to get your attention.

Most of us simply underestimate the time and effort that goes into maintaining
CentOS. While recognising the enormous contribution of Redhat to opensource,
its  also high time for us to thank(and donate if possible, which I
cant in the
near future) CentOS maintainers for doing whatever they have been doing so far
and hope that Redhat accepts the existance of this project and finds a way to
utilize it for good of both.

It may not be posible for us to push CentOS to the top of this year's
favouraite
lists due to the sheer number of users accumulated by other distro's in their
many years of existance (ubuntu being a exception).

So lets start now and be done with the thankyou notes as soon as possible and
let some sanity return to this mailing list.

THANKS GUYS :)