[CentOS] Re: S/N on this list is plummeting...

Mon Jun 6 13:40:09 UTC 2005
Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com>

>>And I'm not only asking you, I'd prefer if everyone could try to not put
>>more oil onto the fire, even when you don't agree. We know each others
>>opinions now, we don't have to iterate over it again and again.
>

> Agreed.  I'll try to lead by example and just not respond.  So far, I've
> been the opposite type of example.

If you want a nice place to have your discussions, maybe creating a blog
would be the solution?  You write something, and people can write
comments about it.  If you see that the discussion is getting off-topic,
just create a blog entry, then send a link to your blog to this list.

http://www.blogger.com/

It's free and fun.

I'm totally not connected with this organization, I just like
http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/, which uses blogger.com.

Regards,