[CentOS] Yum/RPM Update Conflicts

Fri Jun 10 05:45:35 UTC 2005
Wayne Bastow <ayu.njoman at gmail.com>

Sukru,

Thanks for your reply. I think I have it sorted out now. I found a
backup copy of the etc directory with rc.d/init.d/keytable script in
it. I copied it to /etc/rc.d/init.d and ran chkconfig against it. Then
I used rpm to install kbd. I was then able to update initscripts and
when I did a yum update I ended up at CentOS 3.5.

Regards,
Wayne