[CentOS] A questiong about replacing my failing drive

Sat Jun 11 23:15:00 UTC 2005
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

If you use ghost, you need to edit fstab to make it look for ext 2 file
systems as ghost doesn't copy the journal inode of ext 3.

then use tune2fs -j /dev/....... to add it back in and edit the fstab
back to ext3 on the new drive...

William Warren wrote:

> you can also get ghost to run form a bootable cd or floppy..:)
>
> Mark Weaver wrote:
>
>> Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

>>> Possible reasons:
>>> 1) Not everyone has it
>>> 2) Not everyone has Windows
>>> 3) Not everyone is willing to pay for Ghost
>>> 4) Not everyone is willing to pay for Windows
>>> 5) Norton Ghost is not F/OSS