[CentOS] Re: screen fonts -- LCD and Analog Connections ...

Fri Jun 17 22:53:53 UTC 2005
Ryan <ryanag at zoominternet.net>

I don't know where to make the adjustments you've suggested- I've posted
my monitor's specs and my xorg.conf below, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Here are the specs of my monitor:
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=cpu_Refurbished_Displays&ProductSKU=SDMHS53%2fBT%2fBSTOCK&TabName=specs&var2=

Here is the relevant part of xorg.conf

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "Monitor0"
	VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"
	ModelName    "LCD Panel 1024x768"
	DisplaySize  300	230
	HorizSync    28 - 61
	VertRefresh  48 - 75
	Option	    "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Videocard0"
	Driver      "nv"
	VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
	BoardName   "NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX (generic)"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier "Screen0"
	Device     "Videocard0"