[CentOS] Yum repository info

Sun Jun 19 23:56:20 UTC 2005
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Paul Vandenberg wrote:

> Would like to know where I could find repo info to be able to install
> frozen-bubble and/or supertux please.

If I'm correct (but you should check the buildlogs on the website), the
problem is building perl-SDL and SDL on RHEL3 and RHEL4, and that's
required for frozen-bubble.

I think it even requires replacing something that belongs to base in order
to get it done. But if you investigate and report back I will re-evaluate
my decision :)

PS You can also try the RH9 build for RHEL3, and the FC3 build for RHEL4
if you feel lazy.

Kind regards,