[CentOS] Re: How fouled-up can you get??

Thu Jun 23 13:11:40 UTC 2005
Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com>

Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Thursday 23 June 2005 08:58, Sukru TIKVES wrote:
>
>>This is a high traffic mailing list, thus it's very normal to get many
>>emails in a days.
>

> Slightly off topic, but this is not a high traffic mailing list. Try
> fedora-list if you want something with a little more traffic.
>
> I get over 1500 e-mails per day.  This list has a low volume. :-)

I found out that using gmane/nntp/thunderbird is the best way, when
practical, to access mailing list.  Instant acces to the archives, easy
threaded view, only downloading headers, downloads messages only if read.