Offtopic Posts [was Re: [CentOS] [OT] Memory Models and Multi/Virtual-Cores -- WAS: 4.0 -> 4.1 update failing]

Tue Jun 28 17:42:33 UTC 2005
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

From: Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

>> As Carol Brady said "what was all that about" I dont
>> know if anyone else feels this way, but i think this
>> subjuct has been beaten to death and beyond. Not sure
>> if i remember right, but wasnt the original post about
>> upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1? How did this topic become
>> an engineering course? sorry for being a crab...but
>> come on....

[lots snipped]

I agree completely.  Unfortunately, even though I've killfiled the
biggest offender, I'm still getting a lot of the noise since people
continue to feed him.  If people want to feed the trolls, please, for
the love of all that's holy, trim your posts.  8-)   Sigh, this is the
first technical list filter I've ever had to implement (for
email...usenet is another story).

Cheers,

Chris Mauritz
chrism at imntv.com