[CentOS] Re: Offtopic Posts [was Re: [OT] Memory Models and Multi/Virtual-Cores -- WAS: 4.0 -> 4.1 update failing]

Wed Jun 29 00:11:40 UTC 2005
Avtar Gill <avtargill at gmail.com>

Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> People are building servers with CentOS.  This stuff is pertinent.

I couldn't agree more.  I'm not keeping tabs here but it seems to me
that a good majority of Bryan's posts offer helpful insight into
hardware issues that one might encounter while using CentOS.

There have been some threads that I didn't bother reading since they
weren't relevant to me so I just ignored them.  That's the key here; if
you don't like what's on TV then change the channel.  Initially I didn't
want to say anything but some of these comments are just too harsh and
unfair.