[CentOS] [OT] Memory Models and Multi/Virtual-Cores -- WAS: 4.0 -> 4.1 update failing

Wed Jun 29 01:11:54 UTC 2005
Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com>

On 6/28/05, Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As Carol Brady said "what was all that about" I dont
> know if anyone else feels this way, but i think this
> subjuct has been beaten to death and beyond. Not sure
> if i remember right, but wasnt the original post about
> upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1? How did this topic become
> an engineering course? sorry for being a crab...but
> come on....

I could do without the beating of breasts and "I'm righter than you
are," but I've found the discussion highly entertaining and
educational. Granted, it has next to nothing to do with CentOS, and
thus it fully deserves the OT label.

--
 Collins
       Head teachers of the world unite: you have nothing to lose but