[CentOS] Re: Offtopic Posts [was Re: [OT] Memory Models and Multi/Virtual-Cores -- WAS: 4.0 -> 4.1 update failing]

Wed Jun 29 01:30:13 UTC 2005
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Johnny Hughes wrote:

>And I have never seen Bryan make a harsh post, though he has received
>several.

If my post seemed harsh, I apologize to everyone (including Bryan).
That was not my intent.  But please have some pity on those of us that
don't have the time/space budget to inhale some of these dry,
repetititve (dare I say boring?) arguments.  The S/N here used to be
unusually high and I suppose I'm just grumpy to see it falter.

Cheers,

Chris Mauritz
chrism at imntv.com
VP & Chief Technology Officer