[CentOS] Postfix / Postini question

Wed Jun 29 15:07:05 UTC 2005
Marc Powell <marc at ena.com>

I'm not a postfix guru but I don't believe that is possible with a
shared server. However, it's been my experience that if your server is
not listed as an MX (and it won't), MXs exist (and they will --
Postini's) then mail will not be delivered to your machine by anyone
except Postini. The only two scenarios I am aware of in which mail would
get delivered to your server instead of Postini's would be if a) you
were listed as a fallback MX or b) no MX's were specified then the A
record for your domain would be used.

Have you looked through the postfix wiki, documentation, faq, mailing
list, etc? That'd be the first place I'd go since they _are_ the postfix
experts ;).

--
Marc