[CentOS] 4.1 beta for Alpha platform

Thu Jun 30 13:13:21 UTC 2005
Pasi Pirhonen <upi at iki.fi>

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 07:46:07AM -0500, Mark A. Lewis wrote:
> It's not FTP, but it's more accesable than torrents. Disc 3 is still
> uploading, it should be ~630 meg when done. FileZilla is saying 5hrs.
>
> http://www.kd5zlu.net/CentOS/Alpha/

My bad. I didn't realize that we (as in centos-project) don't seem to
be allowing ISO-downloads for betas at all

ftp://centos.upi.iki.fi/pub/centos/4.1beta/isos/alpha

is the place (the site generally does have only DVD-images for ftp) has
the ISO/DVD-images for this alpha arch.

It's capped site to 10Mbit/s, so it's not the fastest thing on earth.