[CentOS] Vote for CentOS - AGAIN :)

Thu Jun 30 22:55:41 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

vote posted..:)

Johnny Hughes wrote:

> The preliminary round voting is completed in the "2005 Readers' Choice
> Awards" at Linux Journal.
>
> CentOS was nominated in the "distribution:" category along with 18 other
> Linux distros ... and we finished in the top 3 (along with Ubuntu and
> FedoraCore).
>
> Thanks to every one who voted for CentOS.  I really did not expect that
> we would be on the final ballot, though I am honored that we are.
>
> Now, lets do it again, and shock the world :)
>
> Please go to Linux Journal and vote for CentOS !!!
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8272

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou
shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: