[CentOS] editing gnome menu

C.M. Connelly cmc at math.hmc.edu
Wed Mar 30 03:02:49 UTC 2005

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by ``editing'', but if you mean
``adding'' and ``removing'' entries, I found ``Editing GNOME2
Menus in Red Hat Linux 8.0 and 9'', at

to be pretty helpful in understanding how this stuff works.  It
seems like the information in that article applies to CentOS 3
(and, presumably, also to CentOS 4).  (Yes, I happened to be
tinkering with the menu stuff when I saw your message.)

  Claire Connelly                              cmc at math.hmc.edu
  Systems Administrator                          (909) 621-8754
  Department of Mathematics                 Harvey Mudd College