[CentOS] OK. time to make some contribution (centos4/ppc)

Pasi Pirhonen

upi at iki.fi
Thu Mar 31 06:00:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

Even now someone is actually installing (i see that from the ftp-server
logs) the centos-4/ppc beta-version from announced place.

You people have to stand up and _TELL_ me what kind of hardware _IS_
working, so we would know more than already know - 43p works.

I can't believe that all those, who installs, does have 43p too?

Please? Something, so if it's actually working on something else than
already known 43p, we'd really like to hear about it. If it's not
working, we'd still ike to hear about it as one can't fix anything not
known to be broken.

Someone something, so eventually there would be release?

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/