[CentOS] RE: DHCPd Config or HOW-TO on DNS + DHCP + SQUID +Firewall + Router

Stanley Langa (ST) LangaST at telkom.co.za
Thu Mar 31 07:32:41 UTC 2005

I thought I'd share this with you guys:-

Been working/testing on the DEV release of SME7a3 based on CenTOS (on
VMWARE), see contribs.org. Pretty neat I must say, most daemons (DNS,
DCHP, SMB-PDC, LDAP, IMAP, POP, Web Admin) are preconfigured. I've got
phpGroupware, WebERP, KnowledgeTree + other running on the same box
(VMWARE).

I've always had a challenge with manually configuring listeners etc
and this has saved me hours/days on the Development I'm working on.'

Cheers,
Stanley

"The only stupid question is the one never asked", "As one thinketh in
his heart, so is he" Shakespeare