[CentOS] CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:36:16 UTC 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:33:42 -0500, Douglas E. Warner
<dwarner at ctinetworks.com> wrote:
> Admin,
>
> I appologize if I'm missing something, but I hadn't signed up for the digest
> and can't find that it is currently enabled for my email address
> (dwarner at ctinetworks.com).  I'd appreciate it if you could help me track down
> where this is enabled.
> If it helps, this only started happening after the maillist conversion to the
> new host.

I'm getting them, too. My guess is that the conversion turned digests
on for everyone. Perhaps they'll post a howto to remove this. If not,
it's no big deal to hit the bix X once a day.

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,