[CentOS] Double posting

Wed Mar 30 20:51:07 UTC 2005
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

I do not know if i am seeing things, but it seems
there has been a lot of double posting lately. It
seems it has been only a short while since it started.
i thought it might only been some people, though i am
seeing an increasing amounts of this lately. Is there
something going on with the list or is it a snafu that
i have noticed something.

letting my big mouth run like always. ;-)

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."