[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Wed Mar 30 15:33:22 UTC 2005
Nathan Oyler <noyler at khimetrics.com>

It isn't that you are wrong, as much as there is a perfectly valid
reason not to answer those questions.

Because then people will ask them. And return and ask another.

They are all simple except that you become a resource, and that grows.
Support Irc channels are the easiest to see this in.

It isn't that it's difficult to answer these questions, it just gives no
incentive for people to try and learn the answer themselves, which
stunts their growth and makes them lean more on assistance.

It's easier on us all to force people to try and figure out the easy
answers, because if you can't figure out with google how to restart
linux from the command line, how will you be able to resolve 22
dependencies with 10 perl modules that require you to debug on 3 of them
error messages that.. you get the point.

2 cents.

<crichey at gmail.com>