[CentOS] Running CentOS on very old hardware

ryan ryanag at zoominternet.net
Wed May 4 20:00:44 UTC 2005

Just my $.02 - there are more appropriate distros that can do what you
are asking.

Check out:

DSL Linux
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/index.html
"Run light enough to power a 486DX with 16MB of Ram"

Vecor Linux
http://www.vectorlinux.com/
"a distribution that only reguires 175 megs of disk space for full
install and a system with 16MB of RAM"