[CentOS] Time is Fleeting: CentOS 4 question

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon May 9 01:10:14 UTC 2005

On May 8, 2005, at 3:21 PM, Bill Diamond wrote:

> I'm not using an external time source nor am I relying on NTP for time
> resolution.  For some reason, time on this server moves forward at a
> far
> more rapid rate.

if you don't mind me asking, why are you not using NTP?  it seems an
inoffensive enough mechanism, and if there are good reasons not to use
it, i'd be interested in hearing them.

-steve

p.s. i suspect that the reason why you are experiencing time problems
with this particular system is because Madness is Taking Its Toll.

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v