[CentOS] BWM

Alex Ford

abford at triton.net
Tue May 10 02:01:39 UTC 2005

Hello -

AFAIK, bwm is not included with CentOS. You can get a fairly reliable
package from the Dag RPM Repository. Follow the instructions here for
adding it to your /etc/yum.conf (B3 section). Don't let the 'apt' in the
URL confuse you, yum works great:

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#B

There are a lot of other nice packages in that repository as well. You
can get a package overview here:

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/packages.php

I hope that helps some, I use that package repository for lots of
things.

-Alex