[CentOS] LAN based In/Out board

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:19:16 UTC 2005

On 5/10/05, Ty R. McMichael <ty_mcmichael at po.cfec.state.ak.us> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an electronic In/Out board for a small office (32
> people).  Needs to run on a 3.4 CentOS server, preferably free. :)
>
> I'm not hung up on the technology, could be Java, Perl, PHP, etc.

Are you looking for an application to run on an intranet that would
keep track of where the people in your office are currently located?
So that someone could update their status as "out to lunch until 1:00"
or "out for doctor's appointment from 2:00 to 3:30" or something like
that?  It's not clear to me from your post what you are looking for.

If that _is_ what you are looking for...I don't know of it and
couldn't find it anywhere.  I'd be interested in whatever you find.

Greg