[CentOS] spamassassin

mbest at pendragon.org mbest at pendragon.org
Tue May 17 15:41:34 UTC 2005

> On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 14:53 -0600, mbest at pendragon.org wrote:
>> Summary is:
>> Turn off Spamassassin (kill or service spamassassin stop)
>>
>> sa-learn --sync -D
>>
>> sa-learn --showdots --mbox --spam your_spam_box
>> sa-learn --showdots --mbox --ham your_ham_box
>>
>> Will let you know how this works, I had tried the --sync thing before,
>> but
>> then I would run into the problem a short while later.
> ----
> this of course changes nothing as it only takes a minute or so before it
> all dies
>
> Craig

This did seem to partially work for me.

I killed my postfix, spamassassin and amavis before I ran the --sync.

I got Spamassassin up and running and not complaining about bayes db
version 0, however it's been hard for me to get sa-learn to inject spam
into the bayes db.  Right now it's sitting at 3 or 4 learned spam.

-Mike