[CentOS] Announce list filters

Wed May 18 20:43:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 22:26 +0200, Henk van Lingen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (sorry, new thread, already dropped the previous postings)
>
> Johnny H. just posted a surprising feature: filtering options for the
> announce list.
>
> But they don't seem to be right or there is no announce standard. Pasi
> is posting storms of non i386 things. He uses:
>
> "CentOS 3 s390"
>
> the filter has:
>
> "CentOS-3 s390"
>
> Regards,

Henk,

I am trying to make it work either way :) ... but there is no
documentation yet on the mailman website for this feature:

(CentOS 3 s390 or CentOS-3 s390) should both work and you should only
get that arch...

Here is the mailman docs quote:

The GNU Mailman - List administrator's Manual by Terri Oda is available,
but not yet complete.

And sure enough:

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node30.html

is blank

SO ... who is a smart regexp person ... or who has setup this feature in
mailman before?