[CentOS] CentOS 3 / tg3 driver on an HS20 Blade

John Burk jburk at mainframe.ca
Wed May 18 22:47:35 UTC 2005

It is a bug in U4/CentOS3.4.  Try this rpm.  If it doesn't work or is
the wrong arch, install the src rpm and rebuild it.  If you need a
different version (this is the latest and is working with my CentOS3.4
install on my HS20's)

Or if the rpm's get striped by the mail server, try here:

    http://www.broadcom.com/drivers/driver-sla.php?driver=570x-Linux

John Burk

Sr. Technical Director
Mainframe Entertainment