[CentOS] Custom kernel needed for ndiswrapper? (for Linksys WPC54G wireless pcmcia)

Lee Parmeter leejpar at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 01:04:57 UTC 2005

--- Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com> wrote:
> The original poster was after a 54mbit wifi card and so
> far, all of the
> recommendations have been for 11mbit cards.

Not true, the WG511 that I recommended is a 54mbit card.

> I'd also be
> interested if
> anyone has positive things to say about any readily
> available 54mbit
> wifi cards + CentOS/Linux.
>
> Cheers,

Lee Parmeter Emperor, linXos - The Flying Penguin
http://www.linXos.com
Linux Registered User #337161

'It's free. It works. Duh.'" - Eric Harrison

The United States is NOT a democracy, it was founded as a Republic!

God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy! - Lee Parmeter