[CentOS] Still VPN

Simone simone72 at email.it
Fri May 27 15:14:41 UTC 2005

Yes, unfortunately I can :)

this is tricky isn't it? It could be a security hole I think, so I'll
have some more googling around and see if I can find anything related.
If I do I will share it.
Btw, the VPN is up and running, thanks to your help.

[root at srvgwvpn01 simone]# /sbin/ip addr
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue

inet 127.0.0.1/8 brd 127.255.255.255 scope host lo
4: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast qlen 1000

inet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/28 brd xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx scope global eth0
5: eth1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast qlen 1000

inet 192.168.0.1/24 brd 192.168.0.255 scope global eth1

Have a nice day
Simone