[CentOS] rpm problem after recent yum update

Zoran Milojevic kizontije at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:12:35 UTC 2005

On 5/27/05, Ping-Wu Zhang <pwzhangz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the help.  However, it appears that my rpm is broken.  How
> to fix rpm when rpm itself is broken?  Thanks again.

You have not provided enough information.

- run the commands that are failing
- search google and/or google groups for the error messages you've
received to see if someone else had a similar problem and what the
solution was
- specifically, search here:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/linux.redhat.rpm
- try the solution you've found
- if it does not work, post the error messages here, or in
linux.redhat.rpm newsgroup, and include everything you tried and why
it did not work.

Then someone might be able to help.

Zoran
--
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.  --Marcus Aurelius