[CentOS] logrotate

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sun May 29 15:16:40 UTC 2005

I figured it out..with the help of webadmin..:)  The part that i
was having trouble with was the *.  one question.  Will this
setup delete the old uncompressed logs?

here is my entry in logrotate.conf:

  system-specific logs may be also be configured here.
/servers/hlds/cstrike/logs/*.log {
	rotate 24
	compress
	nodelaycompress
	nocopytruncate
	notifempty
	missingok
	nocreate
	olddir /servers/hlds/cstrike/logs/old
	nomail
	weekly
}

If you see errors in there let me know.  Thanks for everyone's
help..:)