[CentOS] Re: CentOS and SL, together? -- attributing statements to me (that I didn't make)

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun May 29 22:36:35 UTC 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005, Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:

> This is what I really _hate_ about these lists.  All of the sudden, _anything_
> negative said by _anyone_ in a thread is attributed only to me -- and I'm the
> focal point for 100% of what people don't like.
>
> REGARDLESS IF I SAID IT OR NOT!  100% GETS PUT ON MY NAME!

Bryan, stop generalising and dramatising. It's not you against the world.
Much of the commotion is related to the manner you communicate and
interprete what people say, regardless of some good points you make. Your
above statement is a perfect example of that.

BTW I'm not saying this to attack you, but to help you. I tried being
diplomatic in private and in public, but it did not help much.