[CentOS] centos 3.5 ?

Beau Henderson

silentbob at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:30:05 UTC 2005

Is there any way we could get access to the beta's to test out as I'd
really be interested in trying it on my laptop which runs centos 4.
I'm fully aware of the risks, etc, etc. thus god invented backups,
plus it's nice to see what changes are made so i'll be comfortable
running the final release on my production machines.

I think CentOS users passing along bug reports to Redhat, especially
with beta releases would be very benificial to redhat end users and
centos end users alike.

I ask only as i've not seen any rpm's just directories on the beta
server, and i know that they've been released for quite a while now,
for the most part.

> On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 05:07 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> <snip>
> > Currently, RedHat has
>
> > RHEL4 update4
>
> I meant RHEL3 update 4 :)
>
> >  with update 5 in beta:
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/taroon-list/2005-March/msg00291.html
> >

> When RHEL releases their RHEL3 Update5 .. CentOS will release CentOS-3.5.
>

> BodyID:513413002.2.n.logpart (stored separately)

Beau Henderson
http://www.ImInteractive.net