[CentOS] Hewlett Packard Server support packs

Mark A. Lewis

mark at siliconjunkie.net
Wed May 11 22:47:42 UTC 2005

I recently spent 2 days fighting with a bug in CentOS 4 relating to the
PSP for RHEL4.

I am still putting the details together, but there is definitely a bug
that impacts the Qlogic 2214 HBA driver under CentOS 4, but not RHEL 4.

That being said, I was able to install PSPs on a DL580 G2 under Centos 3
and 4 by changing redhat/centos-release.

believed to be clean.