[CentOS] About strongs passwords!

israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu

Thu May 12 13:35:03 UTC 2005

List, It's amazing the soon the messages on this list are answered, I am
glad and I want to thank you all for that...

Here is my question, I have a DataBase CentOS server working with about
150 users connected via ssh, so I want to set up for all users strongs
passwords, I mean, 8 or more caracters, with ,.;* , ect....... Is there
some option, bash command which do that?

Is there some HOWto, tutorial, rules about securing, monitoring users
with access to the bash shell? (They login via ssh).

Regards,

Israel Garcia