[CentOS] Re: gnucash in a yum repo somewhere?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat May 14 09:24:28 UTC 2005

Todd Blake wrote:
> I'm sorry I should have also mentioned this is for CentOS 4.0
>
> [tblake at todd ~]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
> CentOS release 4.0 (Final)
>
> Todd Blake wrote:
>
>> I'm attempting to install a gnucash rpm I've come across but the
>> dependency list is long.  I've searched high and low and can't find a
>> nice yum repo with it and all of it's dependencies.  Does anyone know
>> if it lives in a yum repo anywhere?  I'm getting lazy in my old
>> age(just turned 30) and I just wanna "yum install" it rather than
>> tracking it all down like I would've 10 years ago :)

I have GnuCash for CentOS4/i386 built and hosted in an easy-as-yum repo.
Take a look at http://centos.karan.org/ You need to setup both the
FExtras and the Misc repo. ( .repo files for both are provided, just
download and drop into /etc/yum.repos.d/

run "yum install gnucash", should all come rolling in.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/
GnuPG Public Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc