[CentOS] looking for repositories..

Phil Schaffner

P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat May 14 11:42:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 14:54 -0500, israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu wrote:
> Please, Where can I find a list of repositories all over internet.. I
> want to keep my CentOS servers up 2 date with mailscanner, clamAV,
> syslog-ng, and others... I know dag has a very goog one but there are
> some paktes I can not find in dag repository like mailscanner,
> syslog-ng, among others...
>
> Sorry if it's offtopic but I need it!

Don't know about ALL repositories, but here are a few more that support
EL and/or derivatives:

http://dries.studentenweb.org/apt/
http://atrpms.net/dist/el4/
http://centos.karan.org/

If you can't find what you need there, try "rpmbuild --rebuild
URL_of_Fedora_Core_Package_Name.src.rpm" and be prepared to pull in
missing deps.  [I haven't tried using Fedora binaries directly as
suggested elsewhere - prefer to build native versions.]

Phil