[CentOS] Looking for some good alternatives for W*nd*ws programs

Martyn Drake

martyn at drake.org.uk
Tue May 17 08:11:06 UTC 2005

Adrian Coman wrote on 17 May 2005 07:54:

> Yes, Gimp is very powerfull. You can also find an Adobe Photoshop like
> skin for Gimp to ease your migration. I forgot the name of that skin
> though ... :(

Bah.  I work for a film visual effects facility and most of the artists here
dislike The Gimp tremendously.  We've been using Wine to run Photoshop 7
quite successfully (and we're in the middle of getting Photoshop CS to
co-operate at the moment - it's only a matter of time!).

Me?  I quite The Gimp, but I do prefer Photoshop CS2 over anything else.

M.