[CentOS] Car Performance Tuning

Francois Caen

frcaen at gmail.com
Fri May 20 00:10:33 UTC 2005

On 5/18/05, Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com> wrote:
> It really depends on what you're tuning.  If you're into Audi/VW/Porsche
> I might be able to give you a hand.  Drop me a note off-list.  However,
> none of the available tools I've seen run under Linux.  They're all
> Windows-based programs.

Same here. I bought an OBD-II to RS232 serial adapter but all the
software I found that actually worked was Windows :-(

All I was able to do was read codes and reset the ECU. For real
performance tuning, you need an ECU that can be adjusted on the fly or
reflashed.

Same offer, if you're into WRXs, email me offlist.

Francois Caen