[CentOS] mplayer repository for CentOS

Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith@ieee.org>

thebs413 at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 15:42:35 UTC 2005

From: Adrian Coman <adi.coman at gmail.com>

From: Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>
> http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/>

I'm kinda curious.

I'm typically tapping the Livna.ORG archives for RHEL3Ux/CentOS3.x
(Fedora Core 1 repository) and RHEL4Ux/CentOS4.x (Fedora Core 3
repository) for MPlayer and a number of other programs that Livna.ORG
provides.

Nothing against DAG, but I typically like to use Fedora Extras/Livna.ORG
first, unless I can't find something or have an issue.  Does anyone else
do this as well, or is DAG the preferred option among most?

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org