[CentOS] insmod ip_conntrack_ftp

Mickael Maddison

mike at kamloopsbc.com
Thu May 26 15:05:35 UTC 2005

Hello Maciej,

That'll do the trick... I had forgotten about that step.  Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Mickael
 mailto:mike at kamloopsbc.com
 Check out my latest videos at www.MickaelMaddison.com

M¯> indeed modprobe, and even then you probably want to take a look at
M¯> /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config - the
M¯> IPTABLES_MODULES="ip_conntrack_ftp"
M¯> line to be exact...

M¯> On Wed, 25 May 2005, Mickael Maddison wrote:

>> Hello CentOS,
>>
>> Is there a specific RPM that makes "insmod ip_conntrack_ftp"
>> available?  I've been using that on a number of servers fine, but the
>> latest one I've built, running insmod ip_conntrack_ftp gives me:
>>
>> insmod: can't read 'ip_conntrack_ftp': No such file or directory

M¯> CentOS mailing list
M¯> CentOS at centos.org