[CentOS] Re: CentOS and SL, together? -- attributing statements to me (that I didn't make)

Bryan J. Smith

b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon May 30 04:05:14 UTC 2005

There's nothing like asking someone to "give it a rest" while taking the opportunity to make fun of them.
Lucky for you (and the list), I can laugh at myself, because I can seem comical at times.

But in all seriousness, just remeber to hold us all to the same standard.
And we are all responsible for what we say and how we say it,
and I'll never claim to be better than the worst of the list.

If anything, I'm the one who draws them out from time to time,
because I'm the one who occassionally gets sick of the rheotic so I'll challenge them.
And an annoying thread results, as I'm sure many found it to be.

Otherwise, your statements are noted to be a fairly accurate portral of myself.
And I'm sure my over-use of underline emphasis won't be the only thing  that offends many sometime in a future thread as well.  ;->