[CentOS] Multi-homed faq or docs needed

Wed May 11 14:17:22 UTC 2005
Michael Rock <mikerocks65 at yahoo.com>

I tried to implement a multi-homed box using this faq

4.2.1 split access
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

But it says table is invalid.  Can someone tell me
what the difference is in Centos?  I assume the FAQ is
leaving out how to add tables to the iproute files?

I am trying to have eth0 and eth1 service two
different subnets for apache and not act as a router.
If I use redhat-network-config and set one or both
with default gateways one side will not work.

So I assume I need to create two routing table files?
Can someone point me in the right direction or a
better FAQ.

thx