[CentOS] Bacula

Sat May 7 17:33:35 UTC 2005
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Patrick Lawrence - CentOS Lists wrote:

>>Has anybody built RPMs of Bacula for CentOS 4 X86-64?  I only have one
>>machine and it's in production use so I don't want to install all of the
>>needed dependencies on it in the event somebody else has already built
>>it.
>>

>Since I didn't hear from anybody, I'm going to assume that:
>
>a) Nobody cares. :-)
>b) Nobody wanted to fuss with the dependencies either...

I must apologize.  I was JUST about to reply when Ziggy decided to leap
me back to ancient Babylonia.  I was too preoccupied with trying to
invent brewer's yeast and forgot to draft my response to your query.

Thank God you were able to find the answer!   Just trying to get back
into practice now that UPN has cancelled my ride...

8-)