[CentOS] Gnome-terminal buffer problems?

Sun May 8 18:36:39 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 11:10 -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:
> Is anyone else having these. Using like slrn and ncftp I'm running into
> situations where scrolling too far down the buffer doesn't seem to roll
> correctly (for lack of a better term). Has anyone else encountered this
> and is there a fix?

This is usually and issue of having the gnome terminal window
maximized ... instead of maximizing, position it on the sceen and drag
the window in the bottom right-hand corner to make it larger.

You can get the same size as maximizing, but so long as it's not
maximized, it seem to work fine, at least for me.