[CentOS] Re: centos] Hewlett Packard Server support packs

Thu May 12 02:27:50 UTC 2005
Chris Hammond <chris at tac.esi.net>

Ok, I got things working.  I had missed a little piece of the entry in
/etc/redhat-release.
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (taroon)" is what is in there now
as well as in
/etc/issue and /etc/issue.net.  I will revert back as soon as I get one
issue taken care of
but the above is correct.  I am not sure if "(taroon)" is required for
other things but it
doesn't appear to be with the HP stuff.

Chris