[CentOS] AMD_64 Nvidia 7174 and GE Force 440 go 64

Mon May 16 01:07:39 UTC 2005
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Johnny Hughes wrote:

>On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 19:57 -0400, Phil Savoie wrote:
>

>>Hello all,
>>
>>Does anyone know where I could turn to find out how to set up the NVIDIA
>>driver to work properly on my Compaq Presario R3000?
>>

>Phil,
>
>Only the video driver ... or are you having other issues.
>
>Did you install the x86_64 distro or the i386 distro?
>
>CentOS-3 or CentOS-4 :)

Please keep us up to date if you manage to make this work.  I've got a
spare R3000 that I'm considering putting CentOS on, but I figured the
integrated devices (like the video chipset) would be a pain in the
behind to get working.

Cheers,