[CentOS] clamav-0.85

Mon May 16 15:34:48 UTC 2005
Jason Dixon <jason at dixongroup.net>

On May 16, 2005, at 11:28 AM, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Mon, 16 May 2005, Maciej Zenczykowski wrote:
>
>> Well, this came up because perl CPAN wants to use ncftpget to
>> download files,
>> and it couldn't find it on my system... does lftp contain a functional
>> equivalent?
>
> It includes lftpget. It seems strange to me that CPAN is using ncftp
> and
> does not look for any alternatives. You may have to look into that
> first.

This can easily be modified in your CPAN configuration, or via the CPAN
shell:

[jason at polaris jason]$ ./perl5/bin/perl -MCPAN -e shell
Terminal does not support AddHistory.

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.7601)
ReadLine support available (try 'install Bundle::CPAN')

cpan> o conf ncftpget /usr/bin/lftpget
     ncftpget           /usr/bin/lftpget

You can save it permanently in your /path/to/CPAN/Config.pm.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting